Report Fraud

Fraud happens when a person makes false statements, or misrepresents facts or circumstances to the Department of Human Services to illegally get cash assistance (RI Works), food assistance (SNAP), child care assistance (CCAP), general public assistance (GPA), long term care (LTC), child support services, rehabilitative services, veterans benefits, or Medicaid.

To learn more or to report a case of fraud, click the button below.



Report Fraud or Misuse